51 year old missing periods, cramping and lower back ache. Tingling in the arm, palpitations and lightheadedness. Menopausal symptoms?

Hi.. I am having some concerns about some symptoms I am having. I am a 51 year old women who has not had a cycle in 4 months. I have had severe cramping and lower back ache on and off for the last 3 months. Last month I had severe pains in my arms and legs and went to the ER. I was told it was just stress . I have had some other symptoms over the past 10 years that have not been diagnosed such as lightheadedness , rapid heart beat and palpations. I have also had some tingling in my right arm--like it is falling asleep---that comes and goes. Could these all be signs of menopause?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013