50 years old suffering from sjogren's syndrome and swollen feet

My grandma s feet have been swelling for about three days and she said her chest feels like something heavy is on it. Recently we moved and my grandma lifted alot of boxes some which, were heavy and she hasn t got much rest since we began moving. My grandma is in her fifties and has Sjogren s syndrome, fibromyalgia , arthritis , and an innocent heart murmur. She says she feels like her whole body is swollen all over even though she doesn t appear swollen. She said her kidneys hurt some and she isn t going to the bathroom much but her urine is clear. Also she said she feels like she has a fever and she has some trouble breathing. My grandma s Sjogren s syndrome medicine hasn t been working lately. Please Help! What is wrong with her?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011