50 years. Cysts in right ovary. Never given birth. Concerning?

Hi Doctor, I had my 1st Pelvis scan in March 2012 and a cyst was seen in the right ovary measuring about 3.7 cm x 3.5 cm x 3.4 cm. The 2nd scan was conducted in June 2012 and the report said " a cyst with irregularly-thickened margins and low-level internal echogenicit measuring 3.5 x 3.2 x 3.1 cm is seen in the right adneza compatible with complex right ovarian cyst". On 17 April 2013, a scan was done and the report said " A cyst with internal echoes and calcific wall foci in the right ovary measuring 2.8 x 2.7 cm. I am 50 years old and my last menses was in July 2012. I am single and had never given birth. Should I be worried over that cyst or it will go away naturally? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013