50 year old showing changes in behavior,not taking proper diet and rest, getting angry without any reason. What is wrong?

hello sir. i am nivedita .. i want to discuss about my mother .. she is 50 year old .. she is nt normal or behaving normal from some 3 years.. she has changed alot she s not taking proper food and rest .. used to pray alot and behaves very rudely ... whatever we do she always gets irritated.. she refuses to see a doctor and dnt accepts that she is not well.. she is litle stubborn since her childhood but now she used to get aggressive for her stubbornness.. she used to mind each and every thing and feels insulted for no reason.. she dnt take much care of hygine and do whatever she feels correct .. never listens to anybody and used to argue.. other than these things there are many more she used to do .... please suggest what is she suffering from and what can we do for her ....
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013