50 year old having vaginal discharge, frequent urination and bloating, abdominal pain and swelling in the abdomen. Cancer symptoms?

hello. I am 50years old, have vaginal discharge (cream in colour), been urinating more frequently lately, started beeleding for over one month now - (have the meriva coil fitted, due to be taken out this year), on long term meds for disability , not related to this. bloating , abdo pain, swelling in lower abdo. am frightened i may have cancer . been to my gp who has booked me in for a swab and bloods. any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013