5 yr old had a root canal, on antibiotics due to small abscess, has been moody, has temperature. Is it normal ?

Hi- My 5 year old daughter had a baby root canal yesterday. Not removing the nerve just cleaning and packing. She has been on antibiotics (allergic to amoxicillin so the gave her something else) due to a small abscess for the past week prior to appointment. The dentist said he is trying to save the tooth as she will need it for another 5 years or so. There was a lot of drainage per the dentist. My daughter did not even flinch during procedure and when I got home I gave her motrin and was told to finish the remainder of the 2nd bottle of antibiotics by the dentist. However, she woke up 2 times during the night and this morning moody as could be. I felt her cheeks were a little warm and took temp. 100 at that time. Is this something that I should be concerned about and get her to an ER or??? Thank you...
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013