5 years old with puss cell in urine. How to cure the tummy pain?

my son 5year old has urine infection 10-12 puss cells doc has asked to to culture too wht can be cause of it he is completing about tummy ache but no other symptoms? he got tummy pain issue as he started school this is the 3rd time he is positive to urine infection and all three time it happened ones his school reopen after holidays many blocks says its positive for STD bt how it can be with 5year old really worried can you guide me
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013