!.5 years old, opened mosquito repellent bottle, cleaned clothes. Any suggestions?

My 1.5 yrs old son accidentally opened the mosquito repellent liquid bottle. I dont know if he had consumed it or not. I smelled his mouth but there was no smell of the mosquito repellent. Although it was there on his clothes.
I have changed his clothes and cleaned the body with water n soap.
Now what else I can do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
greeting.
so you child opened the mosquito repellant bottle. first of all don't panic.
next be more observant that usual as it will help.
see if he is having any gastro symptoms. or if he's feeling more than usual drowsy. any vomitings?
hope this helps.