5 year old with stomach ache and discolored stool. Had para influenza and pneumonia. What is happening?

I have a five year old who eats only a handful of foods...peanut butter, oatmeal, crackers. A couple of months ago she spent 10 days in the hospital with para influenza and psneunmonia. I started noticing red, yellow, and green specs in her feces while at the hospital. She had not been on antibiotics for some time now...but I am still seeing the specs. She also complais with stomach aches almost once or twice a day and is afraid to go to the restroom. She absolutely holds it until she has no choice but to go. What are these specs? Buy the way she has not had M & M s or Skittles but the specs look like the outside of an M & M.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012