5 year old with pain and redness in the finger tips. Reason?

My five year old son has red on his fingers from index to his little pinky, it s all red where the finger prints area are. The first time he told me about it was 3 months about his fingers they were hurting him after a day at the water park in Dubai, the pain went a away in a few days. 3 months on I noticed his fingers tips are still red, he said it doesn t hurt, looking at them they look sore but he says they don t hurt at all. We live in Australia.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013