5 year old with nose bleeding after an injury. Vomiting. Concussion chances?

my daughter collided with a friend on the playground at school yesterday and her nose started to bleed. they got the bleeding to stop and she finished her day at school. This morning she went to school and said her belly hurt and ended up vomiting . Her mom then came and picked her up. she ate a little something and held it down. i picked her up about an hr ago and we were in the car driving and her nose started to bleed again out of one nostrel. not sure if it is a concussion or not she is 5
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013