5 year old with frequent urination. No pain. No urinary infection. Asked to go for penile foreskin surgery. Is it safe at this age?

hello sir, my son is 5.5 yrs. old, he has a frequent urination problem since last one month. He do not have any pain or irritation during urination. we have consult pediatritian and done the urin anlysis report which shows there is no urinary infection. further we consult a surgeon who told us that u need to remove little extra skin covering the glan. Is it necessary to do this surgical activity at this early age of child eventhough he is not feeling any pain or as he grow the mater will resolve itself. pls suggest me the correct requirements. Ansh Parikh
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012