5 year old with cough, fever, vomiting. Has milk allergy. Family history of type 1 diabetes. Need to be worried?

My 5 year old daughter has been sick on and off this entire winter. Never put her on antibiotics but she seems to get better for a few days then cycle back. symptoms vary, cough , fever, sleepy, tummy upset, even vomitting at times. She has a mild milk allergy . but thats all i m aware of. today she had 2 or 3 pieces of candy at school and a small cookie (because of valentines) and is now feverish and sleeping. tummy upset. Type 1 diabetes is in my family on my moms side. I m worried, her immune system seems....weak.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013