5 year old with autistic features. Sizodon prescribed. Frequent urination, disturbed sleep and eating. Medication side effects?

hello doctor! i am the mother of 5 year old boy having autistic features.our occupational therapist wanted us to go to psycatrist since he is very restless and runing all the time.psycatrist gave him sizodon0.5 mg.after taking tablet for 4 months ,my son started getting new problems.sleeping ,eating disturbance and very frquante urination .his body is always little this because of taking sizodon.what should i do mow.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013