5 year old, upset stomach, dry heaving, itching, hip, underarms and neck rashes. Oatmeal bath shows improvement. Advise?

My almost 5 year old so woke up at 7 am with an upset stomach and dry heaved 2 separate times about 20 minutes apart. Fell back asleep until 1130am. Woke up and around 12:30 complained of an itchy bottom. I checked him and he has a large raised up, welt like rash on his hips, bottom, under both arms and around his neck. I haven't switched detergent, soap or any foods and he doesn't have a fever. Gave him an oatmeal bath it looks much better but is still itchy
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013