5 year old suffering from viral fever. Detected with mild typhoid and low hemoglobin. Aggressive behaviour. Reason?

hello doc my daughter is 5 yr old(23/5/2007). her hght is 3 feet 11 inches and wt is 20 k. she was suffering with viral fever last week . from this monday(13 th Aug), she resumed school. but on tuesday, she has beaten one of her class mate and again she repeated it today. she was very weak with low hb count and mild typhoid detected. did she bcome aggressive due to her wkness or discontinuation of antibiotics , pls explain
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012