5 year old son, vomiting, fever. Diagnosed as measles and tonsillitis. Taking antibiotics, still vomiting. Any ideas?

doctor, my son age 5 is vomiting since last 24 hrs, he vomits after anything he eats or drink. he is alao having fever around 100 C. today doctor checked him and told us that he has tonsils and early stage of measels attack. he prescibed antibiotics Klaricid, Rijix and ibrufen syrups and mortillium for vomiting. but sofar his vomiting hasnt stoped and he vomit tge medicines also. kindly let me know what can be done, i m at hone. Thnx
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013