5 year old kid, rashes with large hives, joint pain. Taking benadryl, depomedrol. Fifths disease?

my 5 year old developed a full body rash with large hives (about nickel size) and gave benadryl and took her to ER and recieved depomedrol.. no known allergies. she now is complaining of joint pain and her dorsum of hand bilateral keep getting reoccurring well demarcated rashes without consistent causes. She is in pre-K and attends daycare, but no specific precursor. Could this be fifths disease (her cheeks frequently over the last 2 years have had a mild eczema due to our dry climate in west texas, so I really could not tell difference
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013