5 year old having white blister looking spots on the heels and hands. Pain in throat and while urination. Need treatment?

My daughter is almost 5 years old. Last night she had white spots - kind of blister looking covering both heals and her hands itched. Now this morning the white spots are gone and she is complaining of her head hurting at the base of her head, her temp is 97.8 and she is having a hard time urinating. She also says her throat feels funny. LIke she has a lump in her throat. Just wondering what this could be or if she should be seen today. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012

Thank you for your query.

If your daughter is having difficulty in passing urine and is complaining of a feeling of lump in her throat then she should get a urine routine examination done to rule out a urine infection which can be associated with a throat infection. It is advisable that you consult your doctor who will examine your daughter and advise you accordingly.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best.