5 year old having stomach pain and bone pain. Food allergies and celiac ruled out. Could this be leukemia?

Hi, My 5 year old has been complaining of stomach pain for the past year. I have taken her to the doctors and they ran blood work about a year ago. They ruled out food allergies and celiac , but I have been told that celiac can have a latent period and may not show up in a blood draw. I took her in again about a month ago and we decided to try lactaid when she eats dairy. She isn t as gassy as she used to be, but still regularly complains of stomach pain. In the past three months, she has started to complain of bone pain and says at times that an arm or leg feels like it s broken. I have an appt. with a G.I. for her this week, but just started wondering, could this be leukemia? Can you think of any helpful questions I could ask my doctor this week so that I can get to the bottom of my daughter s year long battle with pain? What are your thoughts about her symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012