5 year old having sores on the anus. Not relieved after applying sudocrem. Remedy?

hello there, my son has a very sore bottom around the anus , it has been like that for more or less the last two months, whenever I changed him I put sudocrem, but it has not improved. What else should I do ?. some more info, he s just turned 5, wears nappies only for sleeping but normally wakes up in the morning completely dry
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Hi, Micho,
Thanks for query.
It seems that your son might have some worm infestation giving rise to itching and soreness around the anus.
Give him some anti helminth medicine.
Apply antibiotic cream on the part.
Avoid constipation.
Ok and bye.