5 year old having sneezing, itchy running nose. Allergy? Prescribed Bricarex and sinarest. Need to go to the doctor?

Good morning Dr., my 5 years old daughter is since morning sneezing and has watery runny nose ( looks like itching in nose... ). We have just returned to Mumbai ( India ) from Holiday in Europe where the Dr. find out that she might have an allergie. We live last 1,5 years in Mumbai where she had no problems with that before! Her Dr. in Mumbai is on Leave so I have checked her file and find out when she had this before, he had prescriped her Bricarex A and Sinarest-AF. Can I give it to her for now until Dr. returnes on monday or shall I search for another Dr.? She is quiet ok, no fever or any other symptoms. Thank you very much for your answer.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012