5 year old having pus filled red spots on the leg, chin. Chicken pox or pet allergy?

hi my 5yr old son has red spots with what looks like pus in the middle over one leg but within the last 2 hours ive noticed some more on his other leg,one on his chin ,2 on his back...these however are not pus like in the first i thought they were flea bites,as we have a cat of whom has kittens (the cat has been flead but noticed fleas on kittens)but since more has appeared im now thinking they are chicken pox ...please can you help ...thanx sarah
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012