5 year old having cold and cough. Prescribed with Allegra, levolin, clamp and budamate inhaler. Is the inhaler safe for infants?

Hi Doctor, my son is 5 months old....from last saturday he is suffering from cough and cold...Doctor told us as it is a seasonal allergy ...he prescribed syrup for him.... Clamp , Allegra and levolin and also giving him inhaler (Budamate) today is 5th day but still his cough is left ..Daily doctor inhale him with spacer (budamate puff)..I want to know is Budamate safe for babies...???
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012