5 year old has repaired TOF and pulmonary stenosis. On zo patch for sporadic cyanosis. Sinus rhythm obseved. Advice?

Hi! My daughter is 5 and has repaired TOF and Pulmonary stenosis . She recently wore a Zio patch for 2 weeks because of some sporatic cyanosis . Here are the results: ZIO PATCH SUMMARY: Patient had a min HR of 52 bpm, max HR of 207 bpm, and avg HR of 96bpm. Predominant underlying rhythm was Sinus Rhythm . Isolated SVEs were rare (0 to 1.0%, 20), SVE Couplets were rare (0 to 1.0%, 0), and SVE Triplets were rare (0 to 1.0%, 0). Isolated VEs were rare (0 to 1.0%, 9), VE Couplets were rare (0 to 1.0%, 0), and no VE Triplets were found. We are waiting to hear back from her cardiologist but he has been on vacation.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013