5 year old, has cylindrical power, continues the habit of pressing the right eye even after using spectacles. What could be wrong?

Hi Dr., I have a 5yrs baby girl, detected to have cylinderical power some 6months back. The power she get is Right = -1.25 - Axis 10 with 6/9 Left = -2.75 - Axis 170 with 6/9 The symptoms she shown at age=2yrs onwards was to press her right eye from eyebrow end. She told that she was adjusting her eye or axis in such a way that she was able to watch tv. Now as well, post putting specs, quiet often she presses her right eye in the same way. I consulted another Dr. however he reconfirmed on the power results and specs. Can you please help us determining what is wrong? Regards Mohit YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012