5 year old daughter, itchy vagina, spots, discomfort while urinating. Recovering from fever and cold. Cure for symptoms?

My 5 year old daughter has an itchy vagina. There are about 15 spots in that area and the spots first appeared on her bottom cheeks and one even on her chest. There is no discomfort when urinating. She has just recovered from a nasty cold where she had a fever (103) for 3 days. I will try changing the washing detergent to see if this helps, but I wondered if there could be something else causing it and what do I need to do? The doctorsaw it on Friday morning and said it was nothing.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013