5 year old, cough with mucus, reactive airways, high pressure, HLHS. Treatment?

Hi there, I have a 5 year old daughter that has HLHS (O2 @ 72%) and also has reactive airways. She is not eligible for the next stage- Fontan due to her pressures being too high. This however is not my question. On occasions she has a cough and every now and then she coughs up a mozzarella stringy cheese looking sputum . I have taken it to the local GP and he had it tested and they advised it was a bacterial infection . I have Googled and have seen others have this, but am wanting to know if you have any ideas on what it can be. I have seen one extract where someone has said it is Pseudomoas. I also have twins that are 2yrs that have CF so Pseudomoas is a bit of a worry.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012