5 year old child, suffering from fits, epilepsy. Taking valparin, oxetol. Treatment?

doctor , my daughter 5 year s old suffering with fits from last three years .every three months she is getting fits we dont know how to stop this you suggested her valparin and mr XXXXX child neurologist given dose valparin morning 7ml and night8 ml and one oxetol tablet in night times and half tablet on day time .but no result please help me my child form this fits
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
hi

thanks for writing to health care magic

what kinds of fits are they............can you explain them in detail

is there any abnormal movement of the body.....does in involve all tthe limbs and whole body or localised to a particular limb........is there loss of consciousness..............upward rolling of eyes.......................how is his condition before and after the fits

increasing the dose of antiepileptic or adding an add on drug after consulting pediatrician or neurologist would help your child

take care
hi

thanks for writing

is there any abnormal movement of the body.............is there loss of consciousness..............upward rolling of eyes.......................how is his condition before and after the fits

take care