5 year old child, suffering from enlarged heart. Causes and treatment?

hi, my name is XXXXXXX my question is is there a treatment for the enlarger of the heart ... plz.. becouse my 5 years old son is is rush in the hospital this past hour and his now on the ICU .. i didnt know what to do becouse im very far away from my family im here in XXXXXX.. and family is in the XXXXXXX pls.. sir , mam, kindly help ..becouse our only communication is in the cellphone.. sir i hve no money i just want an answer.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012