5 year old child, body rashes on face, buttocks. On cetrizine, atarax syrup. Treatment?

Hi. I am from India seeking a clarification regarding some rashes (like an ant bite) appeared on my child s body. My son is now 5 years 9 months. His problem is he is having some rashes on his face as well as on his buttocks . It is seen during the night and will disappear when he is getting up from the bed. There is no itching.We have given cetrizine and atarax syrup . Compared to the initial days, now it is less , but I would like to know any specific reason fo this. regards
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012