5 year old breathing through the mouth. Dry mouth and nausea in the morning. Any suggestions?

My daughter finds it very difficult to breath from.her nose at night she breathes with her mouth open shr grinds het teeth in.her sleep everytime she tells me mum cant breath from nise she is five years old she has runny nose everymonth she wakes in the morning with a dry mouth and coughs alot in morning n tries to vomit as if sumthing is stuck in.her throat is there anything i can do at home to help? her i think its her adenoids also around her eyes its dark
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012