5 year old. Vagina different from other children. Is it due to sexual abuse?

I recently adopted a 5year old girl and when I was bathing her I noticed her vagina looked very different from my other children when they were that age. It concerned me because she came fom a bad home and I was wondering if that was a sign she was sexully abused. She seems to be fearful of men and wets the bed a lot. How do I know? How do handle this situaton? Shes been through a horrible life and I dont want to cause her anymore trama or scare her and I have never experienced this before.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013