5 year old. Dog kissed, cried. Should rabies vaccine be given?

my 5 yr old grandniece played with a puppy, no scratches as far as we know, but the dog kissed her on the cheek, and she went to the park, cried cos she didnt want to leave the park. being asthmatic, she became snotty while crying, she wiped off her tears and blew her nose . but we washed her hands thoroughly when we got home. do we give her a rabies vaccine? worried that dog s saliva got mixed in there with the tears and the snot and the dirt on her hands while playing at the monkey bars and swings.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012