5 year old. Abdominal pain. Urine test showed white cells. Could it be worms?

Evening, my 5yr old daughter has had abdominal pain (around the belly button area) on and off for a few months. We have had multiple visits to the doctor and have had urinary tests done 3 times in which they found white cells. Over the first 2 tests the cells increased so she has been treated for a water infection but she still complains occassionally about stomach pain...I was wondering if it could possibly be worms or what alternatives we could look for? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012