5 year child, vomiting, stomach pain. Taking medication, no improvement. Advice?

Hello doctor
My child age 5 yrs, wt 21 kgs has been vomiting and complaining of stomach ache since the last 4 days. The doctors have prescribed her oflomac- m forte 5ml BD, colicaide 2ml TD and dom dt BD. We are also giving her plenty of water so that she remains hydrated. My question is why is her condition not improving. We are very worried, please help.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
It appears that your child might be having acute gastritis.
Now as antibiotic is started, there will be improvement within a day or two.
See that medicines given orally are retained in the stomach and not vomited out after giving.
Give light and liquid diet.
Ok and take care.