5 year child having itchy, raised, reddish rash on chest, neck and under eyes. What treatment should be done?

Hi, My 5 yr old son had a raised reddish rash that is on his chest , neck , back, and now is under his eyes. His father had him two weeks ago and had put rx lotion on it and when we got him back two weeks ago, it was gone. Well as of two days ago, its slowly coming back. I have changed his bodywash/shampoo, he hasnt had anything out of the usual to eat. He does have dry skin issues once in awhile and does have allergies, but benedrly isnt helping at this point either. He says it itches, PLEASE HELP!!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012