5 weeks pregnant, suspected to have miscarriage, tests show high HcG levels, advised ultrasound in a couple of days. Cause?

I learned I was 5 weeks pregnant on 11/29/12 hours after I started spotting I went to the ER room my HCG level was 565. The spotting got heavier I went back to the ER on 12/04/12 they did a ultrasound it showed No fetal pole or No yolk sac, but they seen a Gestational sac diameter in the range of 8 to 10mm and my HCG level dropped to 450 the ER doc informed me that I might be having a miscarriage . So I followed up with my OBGYN on 12/5/12 and I am just getting my results back today 12/12/12 and she said my HCG levels have went back up to 650 and she also referred me to get another ultrasound in a couple of days. I don t know what to make of this it is my first pregnancy and i m nerves now. Can u give me any advice please?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer