5 weeks pregnant, conceived through IVF, ultrasound does not show fetal pole, have pregnancy symptoms. Is pregnancy viable?

Hi..I went for ultrasound at 5 weeks 3 days saw a gestational sac at 3.4mm Beta HCG 2200.Next week 6 week and 3 days gestational sac at 9mm and Beta at 5600.But no yolk sac/ fetal pole . My doctor said you are early in your pregnancy for some people it will take 7 week to see fetal pole /heart beat.but I am little concerned.Is ita viable pregnancy? I have all preganacy symptoms severe now. P.s I know my days/weeks is correct since I concieved through IVF .
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012