5 weeks pregnant, abdominal pain, bleeding. Ultrasound shows fetal heartbeat, blood under baby. Chances of miscarriage?

Well I was with the clinic and they have me an ultrasound at 5 weeks (way early) cuz I was having pains then she called me Monday and said there was a gestational sac but No baby so she scheduled another ultrasound for tomorrow Well I went to the ER lastnight for pains and they did an ultrasound he said babys fine heart beat is good and I m 7 in a half weeks. But there is blood under the baby ER doc says it s fine but when I called the clinic she said I m gonna have a miscarriage now I m scared and don t know what to do
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012