5 weeks pregnant. Will my baby have malformations ?

i m a 34y.o. woman. i m 5 weeks pregnant . the day i had the fertilizing intercourse, was 4 days after taking one week of pulse therapy with sporanox (4 pills a days for 1 week of each month for 6 months; this was my second month). will my baby have malformations? what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Dec 2010

Welcome to HCM.
Most likely your baby will have no anomalies.
Consult a obstetrician, who will do Triple test for excluding anomalies, around 16 to 18 weeks of gestation.
If this is your first pregnancy, your age itself has some possibility of risk to the baby, what we term as elderly primi.
Adopt a positive attitude and think that every thing will be perfectly alright and nature will see to it that every thing is perfect.
Wish you best of every thing.