5 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound shows gestational sac but no embryolic pole, cardiac activity. Reason?

hi.. im 31 yrs.. may LMP was FEb.7, 2013.. last wednesday i undergone my transviginal ultrasound but it stated there that im a 5 weeks pregnant, with the gestational sac is well- decidualized with regular contours located in the rigth postero fundal area and is with yolk sac measuring 0.29cm in its widest diameter. however there is no embryolic pole or sonologic evidence of cardiac activity seen..So it is normal that a 5 weeks we do not seen yet any sign of embryo ang a heartbeat? pls.. need your answer tnx a lot
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013