5 weeks old started loose motion after feeding with nan zero milk powder. Any advice?

My baby is 5 weeks old ( weighing 4 kg) and breast fed. Due to inadequacy with my milk, my doctor suggested using Nan zero milk powder in addition to my milk. However my baby started having loose bowel movements and then went on medication for a week.Now the doctor suggested to go with Zerolac powder instead of Nan zero powder. I am currently using this milk powder, however on the label of the tin it states use this powder only if the baby suffers from diarrhea . I am worried and confused whether to go with it or advice
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013