5 week old baby very irritable after bottle fed, bring up constantly. Does she have reflux ?

I have a 5 week old baby and she is bottle fed, since day one she has been very irritable after a bottle, and brings up milk constantly during the day, it also takes her around 2 hrs to settle to sleep as she will be dropping off to sleep and suddenly starts wriggling and crying and then usually gets sick. She also HATES sleeping on her back and i have tried tilting her which has helped slightly but she is still not comfortable and still is very irritable and crys a good bit when put down. DO you think she could have reflux?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013