5 months pregnant, suffering from peripheral artery disease, RHD. Complications in pregnancy?

Hi I am XXXXXXX, I am 5 months pregnant according to my doctors. I recently found out. I used to have RHD when I was 15, I took medication till I was 17 then I stopped. I was supposed to continue with medication till I am 21, I am 20 now. Is there any complications that might occur in my pregnancy? I was also diagnosed last year with Peripheral Artery Disease, and I am not taking medication for that either. Can you please help me if there would be any complications?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012