5 months pregnant, Calcium oxalate + in urine, stomach pain and vomiting. What does it mean ?

my wife is 5 months pregnent.. Calcium oxalate + has been diagnosed in her urine test.. she is having stomach pain and vomitings.. Can any one tell me what does this calcium oxalate means and what will the effect on my baby and my wif s of this substance...... As per Urine Report:- quantity- 25 ml colour- pale yellow specific gravity -QNS appereance- clear deposit- nil Ph- Acidic CHEMICAL EXAMINATION albumin- nil Sugar-nil MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION Epithelial cells- 1-2 pus cells- 2-3 RBC- Nill Casts- Nill Crystals - CALCIUM OXALATE + bacteria- nil yeast cells- nill Trichomonas Vaginalis- nil Spermatozoa- Nil Others- -
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012