5 months old with swollen thigh. MRI showing elongated fluid intensity collection in the anterior muscle group. Explain?

hi my daughter is 5 months old she has a swollen thigh which after MRI has been diagnosed elongated fluid intensity collection in the anterior and lateral muscle group of the mid and the lower thigh measuring 4*3 cm in size, following contrast it shows central non enhancing area with peripheral enhancement. Surrounding myofascial structure show confluent hyper intensity due to inflammation and edema.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013