5 months old with running nose, cough, wheezing. Symptoms persisting despite using levolin inhaler

hello doctor, My daughter is 5 months old and suffering with running nose, rubbing eyes n cough since a week.. I tried with T-MINIC for cold and KUFRIL drops for cough FOR 2 days and later went to pediatrician , He said she got chest wheezing and so he gave nebulization to my daughter in the clinic and prescribed levolin inhaler with a mask thrice a day.. gave her the inhalation twice till now but the cough n cold hasn t reduced. He didn t suggest any oral drops.. I m in dilamna!! Help me
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013