5 months old having slimy and sticky urine. On thickened feeding. Has ASD and GERD. On amiodarone

My son is 5 months old and today when changing his diaper he had urine on his penis that was slimy and sticky to the touch almost gel like--he is on thickened feedings due to severe GERD he drinks approx 4 oz prune juice (in thickened feeding) each day to help with his BMs--he also has ASD and atrial flutter from birth in which he takes Amiodarone 5ml daily--he also takes Prevacid 15mg daily for the GERD/reflux? I ve never felt easy about his urination because he does not void at night (none at all) Is this normal? Is something wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012