5 month old having diaper rash. Not responding to derma dew, siloderm and calendula cream. Is it a yeast infection?

Hi my 5 months old baby boy is been having a diaper rash since 20 days now, it doesn t seem to go even after use of derma dew,siloderm and calendula homeo cream. I used homeo medicine it helped him a lil and now the rash is back again. The rash is between the legs above the penis . Am not sure if this a chronic problem that need any anti biotics or if this is due to yeast or any other skin condition, pls advice what I need to do. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012